Stressing - Plain Line
At the end of the training the delegate will be able to:
- Identify site stress requirements Identity equipment required to install stress in rails
- Carry out calculations required for stressing activities
- Prepare site for stressing activities
- Manage the installation of stress
- Carry out the recording and reporting of stressing activities
Delegates must be a minimum age of 18. Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS. Meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness Level 1. Have a good level of literacy and mathematics.
Competence Name Awarded:
Undertake Stressing of Plain Line.
Personal Track Safety; Restore Original Stress in Rails
Prerequisite Short Code:
PTS; Tr 08
Skills Assessment Scheme Regime:
How to Book