Supervisors Visual Track Inspection
<p>The aim of the module is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake routine inspection duties of PLT and S&C systems in line with the "Establish the on-going asset management requirements of PLT and S&C by detailed inspection" duties.</p>
1. Must be a minimum age of 18.
2. Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS, and either IWA or COSS.
3. Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness Level 1.
4. Must have a good level of literacy to meet Entry Qualifications.
5. Must meet the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol).
6. Tr 06
Competence Name Awarded:
Establish the operational condition of the Permanent Way by Detailed Inspection; Establish the operational condition of the Permanent Way by Detailed Inspection.Supervisory inspection
Tr 07; Tr 07.03
Inspect the Permanent Way infrastructure
Prerequisite Short Code:
Skills Assessment Scheme Regime:
How to Book